Arch Memory SSDs (Solid State Drives) combine enterprise class performance and reliability with low power operation to make the ideal mobile drive. The high read and write performance of the SSD will satisfy the most demanding gamer and power user. While the low power mode extends battery life for the road warrior.
For SSD warranty information please click here.
Click here for available SSD Solid State Drives.
SSDs (Solid State Drives) have very high MTBFs and can operate in harsh environments. These environments are: extreme temperature, vibration and humidity.
Ease of Use
SSDs (Solid State Drives) are easy to use with the standard SATA. The SATA interfaces allows the SSDs to plug directly into a standard SATA or SCSI port and appear to a system exactly like a standard mechanical drive.
• Virtually zero spin up or seek times
• Zero rotational latency
• High sustained high-speed data transfers Reliable
• No volatile memory elements
• Improved resistance to shock & vibration
• Predictable and manageable failure modes reduce IT costs
• Noise and vibration free
• Virtually no heat emissions
• Lighter than conventional storage
Technical Specifications and Features
- Form Factor: 2.5" Standard
- Interface: SATA III
- NAND Flash: TLC
- Sequential Read (128KB, Typical): Up to 560 MB/s
- Sequential Write (128KB, Typical): Up to 460 MB/s
- Random Read (4KB, Typical): Up to 90,000 IOPS
- Random White (4KB, Typical): Up to 83,000 IOPS
- Power Consumption:
- Active Read: 2.3W
- Active Write: 2.0W
- Idle: 50mW
- Operating: 1500G, duration 0.5ms
- Non-Operating: 1500G, duration 0.5ms
- Operating: 20G, 10~2KHz (Frequency)
- Non-Operating: 20G, 10~2KHz (Frequency)
- Voltage: 5V ± 5%
- MTBF: 1,500,000 hours
- Temperature: 0°C to 70°C (Operating)
- Thickness: 7.0 mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 69.85 x 100.00 x 7.00 mm
- Weight: 60.0 g ± 5%