Is there something wrong, and how can I fix it?
Usually there is a very simple fix. Please follow the instructions below.
1. Please click on the Windows Start Menu and go to Run
2. Type in MSCONFIG and press enter.
3. Navigate to the ‘boot’ tab and click on the ‘advanced’ tab near the bottom.
4. There will be a check box that reads: Limit memory to ______ MB, you will need to remove the check.
5. Finally, click OK in both windows and restart your system.
If you’re still having trouble after doing that, or if you need help going through it, please call our Technical Support line at 314-261-9560.